Organizations are evolving their understanding about the need to improve industrial cybersecurity. In their annual survey, Securing Industrial Control Systems,
- "We have worked with
Palo Alto Networksfor the last ten years because it has simplified our perimeter security while improving visibility within our IT environment. With the introduction of the PA-220R, we can now extend these capabilities to our OT deployments and within our exploration, production and processing assets, even in locations with harsh environments. Because the underlying technology is the same, we now have a unified, centrally managed security architecture across the plant floor, corporate networks, and even the industrial cloud."
- Mario Chiock, CISO emeritus and fellow, Schlumberger
- "Critical infrastructure operators have the challenging task of addressing the rapid digital transformation in OT and a rising threat and regulatory landscape specific to ICS. Even assets in remote locations are starting to be attacked and regulated. The PA-220R is a comprehensive security product that allows owner operators to more easily meet their regulatory obligations and stop cyberthreats from compromising critical processes and safety within OT."
Steve Parker, president, EnergySec
- "ICS systems are being modernized to be more efficient through the use of more advanced IT technologies, often increasing exposure to attacks. Better industrial cybersecurity offerings are required to safely enable OT modernization; and the new Palo Alto Networks PA-220R next-generation firewall optimizes the ICS-specific security that we already provide to our customers, now for deployment in the harshest of industrial environments and remote locations."
Lee Klarich, chief product officer, Palo Alto Networks
The PA-220R will be orderable on
- PA-220R Next-Generation Firewall
- Operational Technology Modernization
- Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform
- Read the Blog: Introducing the Ruggedized PA-220R Next-generation Firewall
Palo Alto Networksonline: LinkedIn, Twitter,
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/palo-alto-networks-secures-networks-in-harsh-industrial-environments-with-new-pa-220r-next-generation-firewall-300600920.html
Kelly Brokaw, firstname.lastname@example.org, Palo Alto Networks, 831-535-8017